This may be a short one, but an update nonetheless!
Things got a little crazy this week, and on Tuesday morning I found myself on a train to Warsaw. I guess there's a little more to the story than that... President and Sister Edgren wanted me to come get my head checked out and figure all that stuff out here in Warsaw where the hospitals and nicer and the doctors speak a little English. So I've been here most of the week, taking baby steps to find a reason as to why I've been dealing with these headaches and such. It has been a crazy ride! Tomorrow I should get some answers... fingers crossed!
On Tuesday, I got to sleep in the holiest place in Poland: the mission home. Sister Edgren took good care of me. Wednesday and Thursday were spent with Sisters Hemming and Stratton in the Warsaw 1 area. Then Friday through today, I've been in the Warsaw 2 area with Sister Mikalauska. Musical chairs! I've been learning a whole lot about myself, and about Heavenly Father's love for me. I'm hoping that this week I'll be able to return to Gdańsk and continue work as normal. I had no idea just how much I loved that place and the people there until I left it! I'll do just about anything to get back and jump into the work with Sister Lenhart.
Although the circumstances haven't been the greatest, I've been grateful for the chance to work with and observe different missionaries this last week. I've been keeping a list of qualities I admire, and of the kind of missionary I want to be. Heavenly Father has really been shaping me and showing me the Sister Tobler that He wants to make out of me, so I'm trying to apply the things I'm learning, one by one, in hopes that someday I can be that missionary!
I love each of you! Thanks for your inspiring examples. Family, I've been especially grateful for you this week!!! I hope everything is going well and that you are so happy and so healthy. Keep me posted.... I love hearing from you! I'll surely talk to you all soon. :)
xoxo,
Siostra Tobler
No comments:
Post a Comment