Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm an aunt of 4!!!! Welcome to the world, little Tobes!


I was SO EXCITED to email today and see pictures of my new handsome little NEPHEW!!!!! Welcome to the world, little Tobler! Can't wait to hear which name you choose, Ry and Marilyn. CONGRATS!! Keep me posted!


We had some good meetings this week. One of which was with Maria. She's from Mexico, but is studying in Poland (long story), and Sister Howells has been working with her for about seven months. On Thursday, we met with her to discuss General Conference, etc., and the conversation ended up being focused on BAPTISM and the Holy Ghost. We tried to commit her to be baptized on Nov. 2nd, but she said she will need more time than that. BUT, for the first time ever, she said that baptism is something that she wants for herself! Which was really exciting to hear!! We're going to work with her as much as we need to until she feels more ready to take the next step of becoming baptized. I love Maria!



And here's some GREAT news: Our investigator Agnieszka will be baptized this weekend!!! She's had a few baptismal dates in the past but things have come up and it's never worked out, but this weekend President Edgren is helping us make it happen, despite the fact that it's our District Conference. The missionaries have been working with her for five or six months, so I'm STOKED that it's finally going to happen for her! She's very sweet and innocent and has a very strong testimony that Jesus Christ is our Savior. I will certainly take some good pictures and report on the baptism next week. 


This past week has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL in Warsaw, Poland. Autumn is gorgeous here. There are bright yellow and red leaves everywhere, so we've been taking a few pics here and there. Thousands of birds are migrating right now, so we know these leaves aren't going to last much longer! 



                         (Welcome to Ogrod Saski. Pretty, eh? This is where we often go to contact.)

Things are going well here. I've been really happy this week. I've been trying hard to focus on each day and keep my mind in the moment, and it's really helping me make the most of my time as a missionary. I love my calling! I love sharing the Message that brings me so much joy!  Thanks for your support and help and love, all! Have a wonderful week and keep the faith. MUCH LOVE!
xoxo,
Siostra Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment